Mia Svensson, M.D.
Dr. Mia Svensson graduated from Tufts University where she performed her undergraduate work and received a BA in French. She attended medical school at the State University of New York Downstate Medical Center and completed her residency in Pediatrics at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center. Prior to joining Weill Cornell Medical Associates West Side, Dr. Svensson worked in a private Pediatrics practice in Manhattan.
Dr. Svensson is Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Health Care
- General Pediatrics
Contact and Practices
- M.D., State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn, 2001