May K. Chu, M.D.
Dr. May Chu graduated from Cornell University and received her Medical Degree from New York University School of Medicine in 2005. She completed her pediatric residency at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Dr. Chu joined Weill Cornell Medical Associates in 2008.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Republic
- Medicare [Medicare]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Health Care
- General Pediatrics
- M.D., New York University School of Medicine, 2005