Michele Rosenthal, M.D.
Dr. Michele Rosenthal is a Clinical Instructor of Pediatrics at Weill Cornell Medical College. After receiving her medical degree (M.D.) at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in Newark, she completed her residency in pediatric emergency medicine at New York University School of Medicine/Bellevue Hospital Center. Dr. Rosenthal is subspecialty board certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
She supervises the Pediatric Emergency Medicine journal review and is an active participant in the division's educational meeting.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- Emergency Medicine
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- M.D., New Jersey Medical School, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, 1995