Michelle N. Lee, O.D.
Michelle N. Lee, O.D. is a graduate of the Georgia Institute of Technology and the New England College of Optometry. She completed a Cornea and Contact Lens Residency at the Pacific University College of Optometry. Dr. Lee also completed the Boston Foundation for Sight Clinical Fellowship in Prosthetic Replacement of the Ocular Surface Ecosystem (PROSE) which is used in the treatment of conditions such as Dry Eye Syndrome, Sjogren's Syndrome, Graft-versus-Host Disease, Stevens-Johnson Syndrome, Keratoconus, Post-Surgical Corneal Ectasia, Post-Corneal Transplant and other ocular surface disorders. Along with these conditions, her clinical interest also includes specialty contact lens fitting of irregular astigmatism, high astigmatism, aphakia, and presbyopia. She is a fellow of the American Academy of Optometry.
An informational video by the Boston Foundation for Sight on PROSE.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Health Republic
- Medicare [Medicare]
- United Empire
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care
- Prosthetic Replacement of Ocular Surface Ecosystem (PROSE)
- Contact Lenses
Contact and Practices
- Internal Medicine
- O.D., New England College of Optometry, 2001