Mary Birmingham, M.D.
Dr. Mary Birmingham is Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at Weill Cornell Medical College and Assistant Attending Physician at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
She completed her B.A. at Amherst College and received her M.D. at Mount Sinai School of Medicine. She returned to New England to complete her residency at Yale/New Haven. Following residency, she completed a fellowship in Pediatric Emergency Medicine at Jacobi Medical Center in New York City.
Dr. Birmingham is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Affinity Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Medicare [Medicare]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- United Health Care
Contact and Practices
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- B.A., Amherst College, 1995
- M.D., Mount Sinai School of Medicine, 1999