Monica Altman, M.D.
Dr. Altman was born and raised in Ecuador and received her combined BA/MD degree from Universidad Catolica de Ecuador in Quito, Ecuador. She completed her Internal Medicine residency at Mount Auburn Hospital, a Harvard University community hospital in Cambridge, MA. Since 2006 she has been working as a primary care physician at Columbia University's Ambulatory Care Network. Dr. Altman joined Weill Cornell Medical Associates in May, 2011.
For more information,please visit our website: www.weillcornell.org/wcma
Presently there is no biography text.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Republic
- Medicare [Medicare]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Health Care
- Primary Care
Contact and Practices
- Internal Medicine