Lisa D. Ravdin, Ph.D.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Medicare [Medicare]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
Spring B. and Ravdin L. (1992). Cognitive remediation in schizophrenia: Should we attempt it? Schizophrenia Bulletin, 18 (1), 15-20.
Honors and Awards
In 1998, Dr. Ravdin was the recipient of a National Institute of Health/National Institute on Neurologic Diseases and Stroke mentored clinical scientist investigator award for her research on the neuropsychological and genetic correlates of head trauma.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Memory Impairment
- Head Trauma
- Attention Deficit Disorder of Adult
- Autoimmune Disease
- Neuropsychological Assessment
- Neurobehavioral Disorders
Contact and Practices
- Clinical Neuropsychology
- M.S., Chicago Medical School, Finch University of Health Sciences, 1992
- Ph.D., Chicago Medical School, Finch University of Health Sciences, 1994