Lily M. Belfi, M.D.
Dr. Lily M. Belfi is Assistant Professor of Radiology at Weill Cornell Medical College and an Assistant Attending Radiologist at New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Campus. She is a member of the Emergency and Musculoskeletal Imaging Division. Dr. Belfi performs a wide variety of exams including MRI, CT, Ultrasound, and plain film.
Dr. Belfi earned her B.A. degree from the Dartmouth College, Hanover, New Hampshire.She was awarded her M.D. degree from the State University of New York (SUNY), Buffalo School of Medicine and Science, Buffalo, New York in 2002 and was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) medical honor society upon graduation.
Dr. Belfi was an intern in internal medicine at Lenox Hill Hospital and received her radiology residency training (2003-2007) in Diagnostic Radiology at Winthrop-University Hospital in Mineola, NY. This was followed by a Fellowship in Body and MRI Imaging at Weill Cornell Medical College-NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital from 2007-2008.
Dr. Belfi achieved Board Certification in Diagnostic Radiology from the American Board of Radiology in 2007.
After fellowship training, Dr. Belfi was recruited to join the full-time faculty at Weill Cornell Medical College, Department of Radiology in 2008. In addition to clinical duties, Dr. Belfi is an active and dedicated teacher of residents, fellows and medical students.
Dr. Befi is also active in radology professional societies. She is a Delegate to the New York State Radiological Society from 2010 to present and she is an Alternate Counsilor at Large (Young Physician Councilor) with the American College of Radiology from 2010 to present.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Health Republic
- Medicare [Medicare]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- CT (Computerized Tomography)
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
Contact and Practices
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Diagnostic Radiology
- B.A., Dartmouth College, 1998
- M.D., State University of New York at Buffalo, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, 2002