Klaus Kjaer-Pedersen, M.D.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- United Health Care
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [Medicare]
Kjaer K, Comerford M, Kondilis L, Dimaria L, Abramovitz S, Kiselev M, Samuels J, Gadalla F, Leighton BL. Oral sodium citrate increases nausea amongst elective Cesarean delivery patients. Can J Anaesth. 2006 Aug;53(8):776-80.
Kjaer K. Ancillary Charges Associated With Epidural Blood Patch. SOAP Newsletter. Spring 2005, p. 6-7.
Kjaer K, Comerford M, Gadalla F. General anesthesia for cesarean delivery in a patient with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria and thrombocytopenia. Anesth Analg. 2004 May, 98(5):1471-2.
Kjaer K, Patel A. Should Nonanesthesia Providers Be Administering Propofol? Advances in Anesthesia. 2007, 25:103-125. Lake C (ed). Elsevier-Mosby.
Kjaer K, Kim J. Spinal-Epidural Blockade for Gynecologic Surgery. Spinal-Epidural Anesthesia. Wong C (ed). 1st edition, chapter 12. McGraw-Hill. 2007.
Kjaer K, Malhotra V. Diabetes. Anesthesiology: Problem-Oriented Management. Yao FF, Malhotra V, Fontes M (eds). 6th edition, chapter 36. New York, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. 2008.
Kjaer K, Cappiello E. Postpartum Hemorrhage. Anesthesiology: Problem-Oriented Management. Yao FF, Malhotra V, Fontes M (eds). 6th edition, chapter 40. New York, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. 2008.
- Obstetrical Anesthesia