James Stulman, M.D.
Dr. James Stulman graduated from Brown University in 1983 and received his medical degree from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in 1989. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at St. Luke's Hospital in 1992. Prior to joining Weill Cornell Medical Associates in 2012, Dr. Stulman spent twenty years at the Montefiore Medical Center and Mount Sinai Hospital where he was involved with the teaching of medical students and the training of interns and residents. In addition, Dr. Stulman served as the medical director of large ambulatory care practices at each of these institutions.
As a General Internist, Dr. Stulman has extensive experience in the diagnosis and management of a wide range of medical conditions. His approach to patient care emphasizes incorporating the best medical evidence available with the individual needs and values of the patient. As a leader of the Men's Health Center, Dr. Stulman is dedicated to providing all patients with comprehensive medical care, which includes a commitment to access, communication and coordination of care.
Dr. Stulman is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Health First
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Health Care
- General Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Sc.B., Brown University, 1983
- M.D., Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, 1989