James P. Hollenberg, M.D.
Dr. James Hollenberg received his M.D. from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons in 1980 and completed his Internal Medicine Residency program at The New York Hospital [now NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital (Weill Cornell Campus)]in 1983. He then went on to New England Medical Center and Massachusetts Institute of Technology to complete a fellowship in Clinical Decision Making between 1983-1985. Upon completion of his training, Dr. Hollenberg returned to Weill Cornell Medical College and joined the Weill Cornell Internal Medicine Associates practice. Dr. Hollenberg is an expert in medical informatics and in medical decision analysis.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Health Republic
- Medicare [Medicare]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
Lumber, M.P., Alexopoulos, G., Hollenberg, J., Williams-Russo, P., Charlson, M., Callahan, M. Recognition, treatment, comorbidity and resource utilization of depressed patients in a general medical practice. Journal of General Internal Medicine 11 (Suppl 1): 134, 1996.
Lumber, M.P., Alexopoulos, G., Meyer, B., Hollenberg, J., Williams-Russo, P., Charlson, M., Callahan, M. Identification, treatment, comorbidity and resource utilization of depressed patients in primary care. Tenth Annual NIMH Conference on Mental Health Problems in the General Health Care Sector. Bethesda, MD, July 15, 1996
Peterson, M.G., Szatrowski, T.P., Charlson, M.E., Allegrante, J.P., Hollenberg, J.P., Robbins, L., Mackenzie, C.R., Williams-Russo, P., Paget, S.A. An Organizational Model for clinical research program which includes education in statistics in an academic medical center. Annual meeting of American Statistical Association, Chicago, IL, August 1996.
Wong, M., Hollenberg, J., Charlson, M. A comparison of resource utilization between primary care and traditional internal medicine residents. Journal of General Internal Medicine 12: 81, 1997.
Wong, M., Hollenberg, J., Charlson, M. Do primary care internal Medicine residents differ from traditional residents in their practice of preventive medicine. Journal of General Internal Medicine 12: 100, 1997.
- Primary Care
Contact and Practices
- Internal Medicine
- M.D., Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, 1980