Jennifer I. DiPace, M.D.
Jennifer DiPace, M.D. is an Assistant Attending Pediatrician at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center and Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at Weill Cornell Medical College. She is also the Directory of Pediatric Graduate Medical Education. Dr. DiPace is a board-certified pediatrician and Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
After earning a B.A. in Behavioral Biology at Johns Hopkins University in 1996, Dr. DiPace attended the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School where she received her medical degree (M.D.) in 2000. She was elected a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society during her junior year of medical school.
In 2003, she completed her pediatric residency at New-York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, where she also served as Pediatric Chief Resident. She is actively involved with teaching of pediatric housestaff and medical students in both the inpatient and outpatient setting.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Medicare [Medicare]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Health Care
Honors and Awards
Weill Medical College of Cornell University Award for Teaching Excellence, June 2005
American Medical Women's Association Janet M. Glasgow Memorial Achievement Award, May 2000
Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, elected Spring 1999
Phi Beta Kappa Society, elected Spring 1996
Garden State Distinguished Scholar Award, 1991-1992
- General Pediatrics
- Inpatient Treatment
Contact and Practices
- B.A., The Johns Hopkins University, 1996
- M.D., Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, 2000