Jane Chang, M.D.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Medicare]
McEvoy M. Chang J, Coupey SM. Common Menstrual Disorders in Adolescence: Nursing Interventions. The American Journal of Maternal/Child Nursing 2004; 29(1): 41-49
Chang J, Coupey SM. Management Quandry: Irregular Menses in Adolescents. J.Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol 2003: 16:385-387.
Chang J, Coupey SM. Why ArenÂt Inner-City Adolescents Sticking With the Patch? Abstract in J Adolesc Health 2005; 36(2): 143-144
Chang J. Frequently Asked Questions About Emergency Contraception for Adolescents. New York State Pediatrician Â Official Newsletter of Disctrict II, American Academy of Pediatrics, September 2002, 4-5.
Chang J, Coupey SM. Eating Disorders. In V. Strasburger, ed. Manual of Adolescent Health Care, Philadelphia: Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins, 2005
Chang J, Coupey SM. Syncope. In V. Strasburger, ed. Manual of Adolescent Health Care, Philadelphia: Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins, 2005
Honors and Awards
Edward C. Curnen, Jr. Award, ChildrenÂs Hospital of New York-Presbyterian House Officer award for humane and compassionate patient care.
- General Pediatrics
Contact and Practices
- Adolescent Medicine
- M.D., University of Vermont College of Medicine, 1999