Hanson Hsu, M.D.
Dr. Hanson Hsu is a graduate of the Mount Sinai School of Medicine, an Assitant Professor and an Attending Physician in the Department of Emergency Medicine at New York Presbyterian-WeillCornell Medical Center.
Following his graduation from the NYU/Bellevue Hospital Center Emergency Medicine Residency, Dr. Hsu worked for 10 years at the Mount Sinai affiliated Jersey City Medical Center where he functioned as the Education Director. Following his 10 years at Jersey City Medical Center, Dr. Hsu joined the faculty at Weill Cornell as an Attending Physician.
Dr. Hsu's interests include medical education and recently was part of a team of faculty members who lectured at the Dubai Trauma Course.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Health Republic
- Medicare [Medicare]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- Emergency Medicine
- B.S., State University of New York at Binghamton, 1991
- M.D., Mount Sinai School of Medicine, 1995