Fong Liu, B.M.
Dr. Liu is an Attending Psychiatrist in the New York-Presbyterian Hospital and as well as an Assistant Professor in the Cornell University. Dr. Liu has worked in the Psychosis Disorder Program for many years. She is also specializes in the treatment of PTSD, Anxiety and Depression disorders.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [NYPH Employees Only]
- Medicare [Medicare]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- B.M., Beijing Medical University (China), 1983
- M.S., Beijing Medical University (China), 1986