Eric John Ogden-Wolgemuth, M.D.
Dr. Ogden-Wolgemuth graduated from John Hopkins University and received his MD from Columbia University College of PhysiciansandSurgeons. His Pediatric Residency was completed at New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical College and he began employment at Weill Cornell Medical Associates East Side Pediatrics in 1997.
For more information, please visit our website: weillcornell.org/wcma
Internship & Residency: 1994-97
The New York Hospital - Cornell University Medical Center, NY, NY
Medical School: MD 1994
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, NY, NY
College: BA Psychology 1990
John Hopkins University, Baltimre, MD
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Blue Priority Network
- * CIGNA
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Health Republic
- * Medicare
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- * Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- * United Health Care
- General Pediatrics
- M.D., Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, 1994