Emily Finkelstein, M.D.
Dr. Finkelstein completed her undergraduate degree with honors at Princeton University, and her medical degree at the Yale School of Medicine. She trained in Internal Medicine at Stanford Hospital in Palo Alto, California. She also completed a Chief Residency in Internal Medicine at Stanford Hospital. She then went on to pursue a fellowship in Geriatric Medicine at New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell Medical College. Upon completing her fellowship training, she joined the Division of Geriatrics in 2008.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Medicare [Medicare]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- United Health Care
Honors and Awards
Dalai Lama Award for calm and compassionate presence as Chief Resident. Stanford Hospital, 2005.
John P. Peters Prize for outstanding senior research thesis. Yale School of Medicine, 2001.
- Geriatric Medicine
Contact and Practices
- Internal Medicine
- M.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 2001