Eric Brumberger, M.D.
Eric Brumberger, MD is a board-certified Anesthesiologist specializing in regional and thoracic anesthesia. He earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Near Eastern Studies from Cornell University, and attended medical school at The Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Dr. Brumberger completed residency in Anesthesiology at New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Weill Cornell Medical College where he also was a fellow in regional and thoracic anesthesia.
Dr. Brumberger spends most of his clinical time doing regional, thoracic, and obstetric anesthesia. He is proficient in ultrasound-guided nerve blocks and catheter placements of the upper and lower limbs as well as the trunk. He is very involved in medical student and resident education and serves as co-director of the 3rd and 4th year medical student clerkships as well as the director of the residency's airway rotation.
Dr. Brumberger is currently on faculty at Weill Cornell Medical College at New York-Presbyterian Hospital as an Assistant Professor in Anesthesiology and is the Director of the Residency Program.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Medicare [Medicare]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- United Health Care
- Regional Anesthesia
- Thoracic Anesthesia
Contact and Practices
- B.A., Cornell University, 2001
- M.D., Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, 2005