Danielle Nicolo, M.D. Ph.D.
Danielle Nicolo, M.D., Ph.D. graduated from the University of Delaware and performed research in the Biotechnology industry prior to her career in medicine. She then earned a Ph.D. in Immunology and Microbiology at Temple University with a focus on Cardiology and Autoimmunity. She received an M.D. degree from Temple University and also completed her residency there in 2009. Dr. Nicolo performed her fellowship training in Cardiology at the Weill Cornell Medical Center/New York Presbyterian Hospital. She has published several original papers as well as a textbook chapter on Cardiology and Autoimmunity. She was recognized by the American Heart Association Council on Clinical Cardiology with a Trainee Award for Excellence in 2011. Dr. Nicolo specializes in Preventive Cardiology with a focus on providing excellent, individualized care to address and prevent cardiovascular disease in both men and women.
Dr. Nicolo is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Blue Priority Network
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Health Care
- General Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiology
- Adult Cardiology
- General Cardiology
- Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- B.S., University of Delaware, 1995
- Ph.D., Temple University, 2002
- M.D., Temple University School of Medicine, 2006