Duncan K. Hau, M.D.
One of the most rewarding aspects of my work is guiding families through difficult periods in their child’s health and development. It is a great privilege to care for children in challenging circumstances. I find great satisfaction in helping to restore a sick child to full health.
Dr. Hau received his B.S. from Cornell University and his M.D. from Tufts University School for Medicine. He completed his pediatric residency at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
After residency, he spent two years in Mwanza, Tanzania as a clinician and educator with the Baylor International Pediatric AIDS Initiative. Upon returning to New York, Dr. Hau served as an Instructor in Clinical Pediatrics at Columbia University.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- United Health Care
Hau DK, DiPace JI, Peck RN, Johnson WD. Global Health Training During Residency: The Weill Cornell Tanzania Experience. Journal of Graduate Medical Education. 3(3): 421-24, September 2011.
- Global Health
- Neonatal Care