Cori M. Green, M.D.
Dr. Green is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of General Academic Pediatrics at Weill Cornell Medical College, where she is the Associate Director of Undergraduate Medical Education. She is also an Assistant Attending Pediatrician at NewYork-Presbyterian Phyllis and David Komansky Center for Children’s Health. She is board certified in Pediatrics. Dr. Green earned her B.S. in psychology from the University of Michigan and then attended Rush University Medical College in Chicago, Illinois for both medical school and residency. Following residency, Dr. Green obtained a master’s degree in Clinical Investigation during a fellowship in General Academic Pediatrics at the New York University School of Medicine. During this time she worked on a National Institutes of Health funded project studying the influences of both maternal literacy and depression on parenting and child development.
Dr. Green joined Weill Cornell Medical College in 2009, and since then her clinical and research focus has been on the integration of pediatric mental health care into the primary medical home. During the 2012-2013 academic year she completed a fellowship in Healthcare Quality and Medical Informatics, during which she looked at anxiety as an independent predictor of unmet healthcare needs in children with chronic conditions. Nationally, she is involved with the American Academy of Pediatrics Mental Health Leadership Workgroup, where she has helped create and implement curriculum for resident education. Regionally, she is involved in training other pediatricians in mental health care through New York State’s Community and Adolescent Psychiatry for Primary Care program.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- General Pediatrics
Contact and Practices
- B.S., University of Michigan, 1998
- M.D., Rush Medical College, 2003
- M.Sc., New York University School of Medicine, 2008