Carolyn B. Hiltebeitel, M.D.
Dr. Carolyn Hiltebeitel went to College at the University of Pennsylvania and received her MD from The Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx NY in 1994. She completed her Pediatrics Residency at The Mount Sinai Medical Center, NY.
Dr. Hiltebeitel joined Weill Cornell Medical Associates in 2002 and is now the Medical Director of the West Side.
Board Certified: 1997
American Board of Pediatrics
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics:
Weill Cornell Medical College
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Primary Care Pediatrician: 2002
Weill Cornell Medical Associates
Clinical Assistant Professor: 2000-02
The Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY
The Mount Sinai Hospital and School of Medicine, New York, NY
Medical School: MD 1994
Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Bronx, NY
College: BA 1990
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please feel free to contact this physician or this physician's practice as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Health Care
- General Pediatrics
Contact and Practices
- M.D., Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, 1994