You are here
Specialties & Expertise
- General Pediatrics
- Primary Care
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - HMO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - NYPH Employees Only
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Health Care
Clinical & Academic Positions
Assistant Attending Pediatrician
Affiliate Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., Technion-Israel Institute of Technology, Faculty of Medicine (Israel), 2014
- B.A., Brandeis University, 2007
Dr. Zahava Miller is a board-certified pediatrician and Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. She graduated from Brandeis University with Honors followed by a year of research in pediatric leukemia at the Center for Childhood Malignancies at Tel-Hashomer. She received her medical degree from the Technion’s Faculty of Medicine where she worked with children with behavioral and learning disabilities. Dr. Miller completed her pediatric residency at The Children’s Hospital at SUNY Downstate Medical Center during which time she participated in a community-based healthy habits and obesity prevention program for school-aged children.
Dr. Miller is thrilled to be part of Global Pediatrics and loves working with such an amazing team of people in providing the best healthcare to the families and children of New York.