You are here
New York, NY 10024
P: 646-962-2110 | F: 646-962-0160
New York, NY 10024
P: (646) 962-2110 | F: (646) 962-0160
Dr. Yu-Hsin Wu is excited to return to Cornell University, after receiving an undergraduate degree from this institution more than two decades ago. She obtained her medical degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey-New Jersey Medical School in 1997. Subsequently, she completed an internship at the University of Maryland Medical System, and a residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
After completing her residency training in 2001, she joined the faculty practice at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. During her eleven years there, she established strong doctor-patient relationships and provided care to this very diverse and sometimes complicated population. She became skilled in caring for women in various stages of their lives, medically and/or surgically treating various obstetrical and gynecologic issues that arose. In addition, as an Assistant Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology in the School of the Medicine of the University of Pennsylvania, she was also actively involved in the education of their medical students and residents.
Dr. Wu is Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She will provide comprehensive gynecologic care, in an office and outpatient/inpatient surgical setting.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Gynecology Consult
- Gynecologic Tumors
- Gynecologic Surgery
- Gynecologic Disorder
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- * Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Oxford Health Plans [Metro/Core/Charter]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- * Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Health Care
- * VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- M.D., New Jersey Medical School, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, 1997
- B.A., Cornell University, 1993
Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Weill Cornell Medical College
Assistant Attending Obstetrician and Gynecologist