Locations and Appointments
- Psychiatry, Geriatric
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Assistant Attending Psychiatrist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Education & Training
- M.S., Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, 2010
- M.D., University of Tennessee College of Medicine, 2001
- B.S., Xavier University of Louisiana, 1991
Yolanda Pickett, MD is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry at Weill Cornell Medicine, and an Assistant Attending Psychiatrist at New York Presbyterian Westchester Division. In addition to her academic and hospital clinical responsibilities, she maintains an active faculty practice in psychiatry and psychotherapy. She treats a wide range of conditions, with an individualized and integrated approach that incorporates psychotherapy and/or psychopharmacology as needed.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS