Xavier A Jimenez, M.D.
Critical Care Medicine
Specialties and Expertise
- Infectious Disease
- Critical Care Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Healthcare-Associated Infection
- Critical Care
Dr. Jimenez has a dual appointment within The Pulmonary and Critical Care Division and the Division of Infectious Diseases. His training in Infectious Diseases at the University of Pennsylvania and Critical Care Medicine at Stanford has led him to pursue a career focused on the critical care management of immunocompromised hosts, patients with hospital-acquired infections, sepsis, antimicrobial stewardship, and critical care delivery. Dr. Jimenez is an academic clinical educator actively involved in the medical education of fellows, residents, and students.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Infectious Disease)
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Physician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., Francisco Marroquin University, Faculty of Medicine (Guatamala), 2013
- B.S., Francisco Marroquin University (Guatamala), 2007
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.