Weill Cornell Internal Medicine Associates (WCIMA) at Wright is an extension of our main WCIMA site on East 70th Street. WCIMA is an academic primary care practice providing high-quality healthcare for adults. WCIMA at Wright consists of 4 Weill Cornell faculty attendings and approximately 18 medical residents. All types of insurance are accepted by WCIMA at Wright physicians including Medicaid, Medicare and a range of managed care plans.
WCIMA is proud to offer the following services, not generally found in other internal medicine offices, to patients of our WCIMA at Wright practice, including:
• A phlebotomy laboratory located in the patient care area
• Individual diabetes teaching at WCIMA at Wright and Diabetes Group Classes in English and Spanish at 70th Street
• Nutrition - Individual sessions at WCIMA at Wright, and Group Sessions at 70th Street
• Tobacco Cessation Class at 70th Street
• Management and Education for patients on Coumadin Drug Therapy at 70th Street
• Social Work Services