Specialties and Expertise
- Advanced Endoscopy
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Clinical Fellow - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Fellow in Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.P.H., Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, 2016
- M.B.,B.S., Taibah University Medical School (Saudi Arabia), 2011
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported