Tal Levy, M.D.
Personal StatementComing soon!
- Pediatric Anesthesiology
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus [CHP]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- VNSNY CHOICE [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE [HMO]
- M.D., Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, 2005
- B.A., Case Western Reserve University, 2002
Assistant Attending Anesthesiologist
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology
Weill Cornell Medical College
Dr. Tal Levy is a native New Yorker. She spent her college years in Cleveland, Ohio at Case Western Reserve University, earning a B.A. in Religion and Natural Sciences in 2002. She stayed at Case Western for medical school, and earned her M.D. in 2005. Dr. Levy returned to New York for her residency training, which she completed at St. Vincent’s Hospital in 2009. She then held a Pediatric Anesthesia Fellowship at NYP/Columbia University Medical Center. From 2010 through 2013, she was an Attending Anesthesiologist at Yale New Haven Medical Center. She and her family are excited to return to New York City and she is excited to be joining the faculty at Weill Cornell Anesthesiology.