Thomas Naparst, M.D.
Specialties and Expertise
Dr. Thomas Naparst graduated from the University of California-Berkeley. He earned his medical degree at Sackler School of Medicine in Tel Aviv, Israel, in 1994 and completed his residency training at St. Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York City, in 1997. He began his career in emergency medicine at New York Downtown Hospital (now New York Presbyterian-Lower Manhattan Hospital) in 1997. Dr. Naparst has also held clinical appointments at Greenwich Hospital, CT, St. Vincents Midtown Hospital, Beth Israel Medical Center, Brooklyn, and New York Hospital-Queens.
He joined Weill Cornell Medicine in 2013 as an instructor of emergency medicine in Medicine. Dr. Naparst is board certified in emergency medicine and currently practices at New York Presbyterian-Lower Manhattan Hospital.
- Emergency Medicine
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Attending Physician - NewYork Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
- Assistant Attending Physician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Emergency Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University (Israel), 1994
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley, 1988
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.