You are here
I am dedicated to treating all patients with care and compassion for an individualized approach of comprehensive dermatologic care. My clinical focus is on skin cancer prevention and treatment and rejuvenating cosmetic procedures. I hope to ensure the greatest quality of care, balancing surgical approaches for cure with the ultimate cosmetic outcome. I am happy to be joining the Weill-Cornell Dermatology department faculty and share in the mission of providing the highest clinical care with the latest evidence-based techniques.
Specialties & Expertise
- Cosmetic Dermatologist
- Procedural Dermatologist
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery
- Skin Cancer Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Care In Solid Organ Transplant Recipients
- Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Aesthetic Dermatology
- Botox and Fillers
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Laser Treatment
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X Enhanced
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - NYPH Employees Only
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Fidelis Care
- GHI - CBP
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicare
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicaid
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare
- VNSNY CHOICE - HMO
Clinical & Academic Positions
Assistant Attending Dermatologist
Assistant Professor of Clinical Dermatology
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.S., Case Western Reserve University, 2013
- M.D., Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, 2013
- B.A., Dartmouth College, 2006
Dr. Petukhova received her Bachelor’s degree in Genetics, Cell, and Developmental Biology at Dartmouth College. She then pursued postbaccalaureate intramural research training at the National Institutes of Health in neurobiology. After matriculating in a dual degree program at the Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, she received her Medical degree and a Master’s degree with special qualifications in clinical research.
Dr. Petukhova completed her internship training at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center and Dermatology residency at the University of California, Davis. During her residency, she completed several clinical research studies focusing on skin cancer prevention and cosmetic dermatology. Following residency, she received additional fellowship training in Mohs micrographic surgery and procedural dermatology in a combined program with Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center combined, New York Presbyterian Hospital, and Weill Cornell Medical School.
Dr. Petukhova is a specialist in cutaneous oncology and procedural dermatology, including Mohs micrographic surgery, facial reconstructive surgery, laser surgery, and cosmetic dermatology.
Dr. Petukhova sees patients Downtown at the New York Presbyterian Hospital/Lower-Manhattan Hospital at 156 William Street.