Specialties and Expertise
- Pediatric Rheumatology
- Pediatric Vascular Anomalies
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Dr. Thomas Lehman came to Hospital for Special Surgery as Chief of the Division of Pediatric Rheumatology in 1987. Prior to 1987, Dr. Lehman trained in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology at the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles. This was followed by two years of research on animal models of rheumatic diseases at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD. From the NIH Dr. Lehman returned to Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles where he served on the Pediatric Rheumatology faculty for four years before coming to HSS.
- American Board of Pediatrics (Pediatric Rheumatology)
Education and Training
- M.D., Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, 1974
- A.B., University of California, Berkeley, 1970
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.