You are here
Specialties & Expertise
- Pain Medicine
- Interventional Pain Management
- Sports Medicine
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - Medicare
- AETNA - HMO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Pathway X Enhanced
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus - CHP
- Fidelis Care
- GHI - CBP
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicaid
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) - Medicare
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care - Medicare
- United Health Care
- United Health Care - Community Plan
- VNSNY CHOICE - Medicare
- VNSNY CHOICE - HMO
- WellCare Health Plans
- Pain Medicine
Clinical & Academic Positions
Assistant Attending Anesthesiologist
Assistant Professor of Clinical Anesthesiology
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., Drexel University College of Medicine, 2010
- B.S., Monmouth College, 2005
Dr. Sadiah Siddiqui is an Anesthesiologist specializing in Interventional Pain Medicine. Based on her comprehensive training, she understands that chronic pain can be an emotionally and physically challenging experience for patients. She works closely in collaboration with her colleagues in multiple specialties including Neurology, Neurosurgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Oncology, Palliative Care, Psychiatry, Radiology and Rehabilitative Medicine to customize a treatment plan tailored to the needs of her patients. Using a combination of state-of-the-art medical treatments and interventional procedures, she is committed to providing pain relief to improve her patient’s quality of life. She strives to help patients regain their level of function. All of her interventional procedures are done under ultrasound or fluoroscopic guidance using the latest minimally invasive techniques.
Dr. Siddiqui has a wide range of clinical interests. She specializes in the evaluation and management of neuropathic pain, post-surgical pain, cancer pain, complex regional pain syndrome, musculoskeletal pain, and spine-related pain stemming from spinal stenosis, herniated discs, failed back surgeries, facet arthropathy and degenerative joint disease.
Aside from her clinical work, Dr. Siddiqui has a strong interest in medical education and research. She currently serves as the Director of the Fellow/Resident Program for the World Academy of Pain Medicine Ultrasonography. She has numerous publications and has presented at a multitude of national conferences.
Dr. Siddiqui completed her Pain Medicine fellowship at the New York Presbyterian Hospital Tri-Institute Fellowship Program: Weill Cornell Medical College, Hospital for Special Surgery, and Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. She completed her anesthesiology residency at Rutgers – New Jersey Medical School. From high school she was accepted in an accelerated biomedical educational program, receiving her medical degree from Drexel University College of Medicine.
Dr. Siddiqui is seeing patients at both our Weill Greenberg Center Eastside Office and at the Pain Medicine Division’s Downtown Office, located across the street from New York Presbyterian-Lower Manhattan Hospital.