Locations and Appointments
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Cardiac Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery
- Aortic Aneurysm Surgery
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (Off Pump)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Cardiac Valve Surgery
- Surgery, Thoracic
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Attending Cardiothoracic Surgeon - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Professor of Clinical Cardiothoracic Surgery - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., University of Alabama School of Medicine, 1978
- D.V.M., Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine, 1974
Samuel Lang, M.D. returns to New York Hospital Queens after serving 10 years as the section chief of Cardiothoracic Surgery at St. Vincent’s Catholic Medical Center in Manhattan. He was an attending surgeon in both adult and pediatric cardiac surgery at New York Hospital from 1986 until 1999, and served as New York Hospital Queens’ first director of Cardiothoracic Surgery from 1996 to 1999. Dr. Lang has a strong track record for performing complex cardiac procedures including off pump coronary artery bypass surgery, minimally invasive valve repairs, aneurysm repairs, and repair of congenital heart defects.
Samuel Lang, M.D., returns to New York Hospital Queens after serving 10 years as section chief of cardiothoracic surgery at St. Vincent Catholic Medical Center in Manhattan.
He served as New York Hospital Queens' first director of cardiothoracic surgery from 1996 to 1999.
Dr. Lang has a strong track record for performing procedures such as multiple artery bypass, repair of valves, congenital heart defects and surgical ablation of cardiac arrhythmias.
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.