Specialties and Expertise
- General Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatologist
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Exam, Screening For Cancer
- Botox and Fillers
Assistant Professor of Clinical Dermatology at Weill Cornell Medicine and Assistant Attending Dermatologist at New York-Presbyterian. Dr. Mancebo received her undergraduate education at Lafayette College and completed medical school and residency at SUNY Downstate. She completed a research fellowship at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center studying the use of reflectance confocal microscopy and dermoscopy in the evaluation of skin neoplasms.
Dr. Mancebo has a special interest in cutaneous oncology and will add to our growing group of faculty members with a special interest in the evaluation and treatment of skin cancer.
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Dermatologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Dermatology - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- M.D., State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn, 2015
- B.S., Lafayette College, 2007
Insurance Plans Accepted
For relevant information regarding accepted insurances, please contact this provider directly.