Locations and Appointments
- Primary Care Internist
- Weight Management
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Physician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Instructor in Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, 2016
- B.S., Pennsylvania State University, 2012
It is a great honor and privilege to practice medicine in New York. Having completed my formal medical training here, I am continuously in awe of the incredible diversity of life stories, experiences, and interests of New Yorkers that make this career endlessly exciting. I greatly look forward to working to nurture strong positive relationships with each of my patients and their families. I value stimulating and inspiring wellness and improving ailments in an interdisciplinary team based approach with the wonderful supportive Weill Cornell team. I look forward to our partnership in helping you achieve and maintain optimal health for years to come.
Dr. Bober received his undergraduate education at Pennsylvania State University in University Park, PA, where he graduated Summa Cum Laude with a degree in biology as an Evan Pugh Scholar and student Marshal for his major. He graduated medical school Magna Cum Laude at Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University and was inducted as a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, and Gold Humanism Honor Society. Dr. Bober completed his residency in Internal Medicine-Primary Care at New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. His areas of clinical interest include preventative medicine and complex care, weight management and obesity medicine, sports medicine, and chronic disease management.In his leisure, he enjoys running, soccer, and hiking.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Blue Priority Network
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care