Locations and Appointments
- Adult Psychiatry
- General Psychiatry
- Depression and Anxiety Disorders
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Assistant Attending Psychiatrist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Education & Training
- M.D., Tufts University School of Medicine, 1990
Rachel Alisa Goldstein, MD maintains a faculty practice in adult psychiatry. Her practice is open for consultations, pharmacotherapy and psychotherapy. Areas of interest include anxiety and disorders and women’s reproductive psychiatry.
Dr. Goldstein works as a faculty member at Weill Cornell Medicine in the mood and anxiety disorders track of the outpatient department. She also focuses on the assessment and treatment of women who are pregnant or postpartum. Dr. Goldstein is a graduate of Tufts Medical School and trained in psychiatry at Boston’s Beth Israel Hospital – Harvard University. She has additional training in Cognitive Therapy from the Beck Institute.
Office hours are by appointment only.
To schedule an appointment:
Call - (914) 997-5742
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource