You are here
Specialties & Expertise
- Primary Care Internist
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - HMO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Blue Priority Network
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Health Care
- Internal Medicine
Clinical & Academic Positions
Assistant Attending Physician
Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- D.O., Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2009
- B.A., B.S., Washington University in St. Louis, 2000
Dr. Ranjan Ginde graduated from Washington University in St. Louis and received his medical degree from A.T. Still University in Kirksville, Missouri. He completed residency in Internal Medicine at Mount Sinai West-St. Luke’s in 2012. Prior to joining Weill Cornell, Dr. Ginde served as Assistant Professor of Medicine at Mount Sinai West-St. Luke’s and has been in practice since 2012. At Mount Sinai, he was also involved in resident education. He served as an Assistant Program Director for the internal medicine training program and resident ambulatory site director of the Ryan Center Thelma C. Davidson Adair Clinic.
His focus is on adult medicine primary care with interests in preventive medicine, cardiovascular disease prevention, nutrition and exercise in weight loss management., and ambulatory care quality improvement.
Dr. Ginde is board certified in Internal Medicine.