Specialties and Expertise
- Primary Care Internist
- Primary Care
Dr. Ranjan Ginde graduated from Washington University in St. Louis and received his medical degree from A.T. Still University in Kirksville, Missouri. He completed residency in Internal Medicine at Mount Sinai West-St. Luke’s in 2012. Prior to joining Weill Cornell, Dr. Ginde served as Assistant Professor of Medicine at Mount Sinai West-St. Luke’s and has been in practice since 2012. At Mount Sinai, he was also involved in resident education. He served as an Assistant Program Director for the internal medicine training program and resident ambulatory site director of the Ryan Center Thelma C. Davidson Adair Clinic.
His focus is on adult medicine primary care with interests in preventive medicine, cardiovascular disease prevention, nutrition and exercise in weight loss management., and ambulatory care quality improvement.
Dr. Ginde is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Clinical and Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Physician - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education and Training
- D.O., Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2009
- B.A., B.S., Washington University in St. Louis, 2000
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this doctor. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the doctor’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this doctor is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Blue Access
- * Medicare
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Rockefeller University - Trustmark
- United Empire
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Compass
- WorldWide Medical
Locations and Appointments
Relationships and collaborations with for-profit and not-for profit organizations are of vital importance to our faculty because these exchanges of scientific information foster innovation. As experts in their fields, WCM physicians and scientists are sought after by many organizations to consult and educate. WCM and its faculty make this information available to the public, thus creating a transparent environment.
No External Relationships Reported