You are here
In the daily practice of Pediatrics I try not to just treat patients, but rather to truly CARE for them. I am extremely fortunate to have been given the trust of my patients and their families. Each day I hope to lift at least part of the burden of their illness, share in their joys, and never take for granted the privilege that is mine.
Specialties & Expertise
- General Pediatrics
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - HMO
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - NYPH Employees Only
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Health Care
Clinical & Academic Positions
Assistant Attending Pediatrician
Affiliate Instructor in Clinical Pediatrics
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., New York Medical College, 1985
- B.S., Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education, City University of New York, 1983
Dr. Palmo Pasquariello graduated from Sophie Davis School of Medical Education in 1983. He continued his medical studies at New York Medical College where he was awarded his MD in 1985. He completed his residency in Pediatrics at Lenox Hill Hospital in 1988. He is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Medical Association, the Medical Society of the State of New York and the New York County Medical Society.
Prior to joining Weill Cornell Medical College in 2014 Dr. Pasquariello was in private practice for 26 years.