CLICK HERE for individual physician contact information (phone/address).
Pediatric Urology involves managment of genital and urinary problems that occur in children. We offer special emphasis on developmental problems affecting the kidneys, bladder, urethra or genital tract.
Common conditions treated include
- hypospadias (urine passage ending short of the end of the penis)
- hydronephrosis (obstruction of urine flow from the kidneys)
- cryptorchidism (undescended testes)
- reflux (backup of urine from the bladder toward the kidneys)
- intersex (incomplete or otherwise abnormal development of the genital organs.)
The Institute for Pediatric Urology specializes in the structure, function and development of children's kidneys and urinary tracts. Our physicians and nurses are specially trained in pediatric urology to provide children with expert care. It is our goal to protect the kidneys in young children so that they may grow up healthy.
For more information, please visit the PEDIATRIC UROLOGY SECTION OF OUR DEPARTMENT WEBSITE.