Locations and Appointments
- Cognitive-Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Young Adults
- Tourette's Syndrome
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Emotional Instability
- Panic Disorder
- Specific Phobia
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Assistant Attending Psychologist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Instructor of Psychology in Psychiatry - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- Ph.D., Palo Alto University, 2017
- M.A., Boston University, 2009
- B.A., Framingham State College, 2008
Paul Sullivan, Ph.D. Instructor of Psychology in Psychiatry, Weill Cornell Medicine and Assistant Attending Psychologist, NYP/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Dr. Sullivan a licensed clinical psychologist with expertise in evidence-based interventions for children, adolescents, and young adults with anxiety, mood, and related conditions. Dr. Sullivan specializes in cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) for anxiety disorders and exposure and response prevention (ERP) for individuals with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD). Dr. Sullivan earned his Ph.D. from Palo Alto University/Pacific Graduate School of Psychology, and completed his clinical internship training at the Bellevue Hospital Center/New York University Child Study Center. Following his internship year, he entered the postdoctoral fellowship at Weill Cornell Medicine, where he joined the Youth Anxiety Center as well as the Adult and Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Programs. He is currently assisting in research targeting novel interventions for Tics/Tourette’s Syndrome as well as a project examining biomarkers of depression and anxiety in Young Adult Populations. Dr. Sullivan will also be expanding the Intensive Treatment Program for OCD and anxiety-related conditions to the young adult population at the Weill Cornell Medical Center. Dr. Sullivan is passionate about assisting individuals overcome the problems that are interfering with their lives.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
Honors and Awards
Honors and Awards
PAU Focus on Children Assistantship, Excellence in Research and Clinical Work Award (2014)