Nancy Nealon, M.D.
Personal StatementComing soon!
- Internal Medicine
- Neurological Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Myoneural Disorder
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- AETNA [HMO]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus [CHP]
- Empire Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Metro/Core/Charter]
- Oxford Health Plans
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Oxford Health Plans [Charter]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- United Health Care
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- M.D., Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, 1975
Honors and Awards
Fellowship, Neuro-Oncology - Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center 1979
Fellowship, Nerve Muscle and Electrodiagnosis - Columbia University 1982.
Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology
Weill Cornell Medical College
Assistant Attending Neurologist
Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Nancy Nealon, MD received her medical degree from Penn State and her medical residency and neurology residency were both conducted at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical College. Dr. Nealon completed a Fellowship in Neuro-Oncology at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in 1979 and a Fellowship in Nerve Muscle and Electrodiagnosis at Columbia University in 1982.
Dr. Nealon will now be focusing on working with patients with MS and participating in clinical trials. She has years of experience in clinical neurology including seeing MS patients.