Nora-Lynn F. San Diego, M.D.
21 Bloomingdale Road
White Plains, NY 10605
Nora-Lynn San Diego, MD is an Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at Weill Cornell Medicine and Attending Psychiatrist for New York Presbyterian Westchester Division. Dr. San Diego serves as Medical Director for the Center for Autism & the Developing Brain and heads the Pediatric Autism Spectrum Disorders & Anxiety Disorders Services at NYP-Westchester Division.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Anxiety Disorder
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- B.A., Brooklyn College, City University of New York, 1996
- M.D., Institute of Medicine, Far Eastern University (Philippines), 2001
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
Weill Cornell Medical College
Dr. Nora-Lynn San Diego completed her residency in Psychiatry at UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson at Cooper University Hospital, where she served as Chief Resident in Psychiatry. She went on to complete a Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship at the New York Presbyterian-Columbia & Cornell Universities, where she also served as Chief Resident.
Dr. San Diego's clinical interests are focused on Autism Spectrum Disorders, anxiety disorders, neuropsychiatry and psychopharmacology.
To schedule an appointment, she can be reached at 914-997-4392