Nora-Lynn F. San Diego, M.D.
Nora-Lynn San Diego, MD is an Instructor of Psychiatry at Weill Cornell Medical College and attending psychiatrist for the New York- Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. San Diego serves as Medical Director for the Center for Autism & the Developing Brain and heads the Pediatric Autism Spectrum Disorders & Anxiety Disorders Services at NYP-Westchester Division. She also provides psychiatric care for pediatric patients in the Deaf & Hard of Hearing Clinic also at the Westchester Division.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Anxiety Disorder
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- B.A., Brooklyn College, City University of New York, 1996
- M.D., Institute of Medicine, Far Eastern University (Philippines), 2001
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
Weill Cornell Medical College
Dr. San Diego completed her residency in Psychiatry at UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson at Cooper University Hospital, where she served as Chief Resident in Psychiatry. She went on to complete a Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship at the New York Presbyterian-Columbia & Cornell Universities, where she also served as Chief Resident.
Dr. San Diego's clinical interests are focused on Autism Spectrum Disorders, anxiety disorders, neuropsychiatry and psychopharmacology.
To schedule an appointment, she can be reached at 914-997-4392