Naomi B. Bishop, M.D.
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Critical Care Cardiology
- Pain Management
- Traumatic Brain Injury
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Fidelis Care
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- M.D., New Jersey Medical School, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, 1995
Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Dr. Bishop is an Assistant Professor in the Division of Critical Care Medicine, in the Department of Pediatrics, at Weill Cornell Medical College. She received her medical degree (M.D.) from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey/New Jersey Medical School. She completed her pediatric residency at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Children's Hospital of New York, and a fellowship in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical College.
Following her fellowship, Dr. Bishop served as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Pediatrics at New York University (NYU) School of Medicine, and an Attending Physician in Pediatrics at NYU Medical Center, Bellevue Hospital Center, and NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center in New York.
She is board certified in Pediatrics and in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine. Her major research interests include the evaluation and management of complicated pneumonias in children, and pain and sedation in the critically ill pediatric patient.