Margaret Yoon, M.D.
Margaret J. Yoon, MD is a board-certified Child, Adolescent and Adult psychiatrist specializing in the evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of psychiatric disorders across the lifespan. She is available for diagnostic consultations, psychopharmacologic treatment, and psychotherapy with children, teens, and adults through the Weill Cornell Physician Organization Faculty Practice. She has a special interest in multigenerational family work.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Psychopharmacology and Psychotherapy
- Family Therapy
- Mood Disorder
- Depression and Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Child, With Hyperactivity
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [NYPH Employees Only]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- M.D., State University of New York at Stony Brook, School of Medicine, 2004
- B.A., Harvard College, 1997
Assistant Attending Psychiatrist
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Dr. Yoon grew up in New York City, received her B.A. degree with honors from Harvard University and her M.D. degree from the State University of New York at Stony Brook. She completed her residency in General Psychiatry at the Cambridge Health Alliance program of Harvard Medical School, and completed her fellowship training in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at the Massachusetts General Hospital/McLean Hospital Psychiatry program of Harvard Medical School. Dr. Yoon is also trained in Family Therapy and College/University Mental Health through Harvard-affiliated programs.
Dr. Yoon is an Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at the NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital in the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Weill Cornell Medical College. She is a Consultation Liaison psychiatrist to outpatient Pediatrics, and is Co-Director of the Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program (APHP), working with a multi-disciplinary treatment team to provide five-days-per-week comprehensive psychiatric care to teenagers requiring intensive outpatient intervention combined with a daily school curriculum.
To schedule an appointment:
Call (212) 746-3789
Referrals by clinicians for the APHP, please call (212) 746-3255.