Milica Markovic, M.D.
Personal StatementComing soon!
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- M.D., Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, 2007
- B.S., Bennington College, 2003
Honors and Awards
Guest reviewer for Anesthesia & Analgesia, 2011
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Academy of Medical Educators, Appointed Associate Academy Member, September 2010.
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Vascular Anesthesia Resident Award, 2010 & 2011.
Dragomir Nikolitch Charitable Trust Scholarship, Award Recipient, 2004–2006.
Assistant Attending Anesthesiologist
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology
Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Dr. Milica Markovic is a Board-Certified Anesthesiologist who specializes in Regional Anesthesia.