Margo L. Fugate, M.D.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Adult Psychiatry
- Child Psychiatry
- General Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Disorder
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Behavior Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Pervasive Developmental Disorder
- Asperger's Syndrome
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [NYPH Employees Only]
- M.D., University of Connecticut School of Medicine, 1992
Honors and Awards
- Graduate of General Honors Program of LIU Brooklyn Center 6/93
- Recipient of Martin Luther King Jr. academic scholarship 9/79-6/83
- Phi Sigma Beta Gamma Chapter, Vice President 9/82-6/83
- Alpha Epsilon Delta Honor Society 9/81-6/83. Member of AACAP Member of APA Member of AMA
Assistant Attending Psychiatrist
Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry
Weill Cornell Medical College
Margo L. Benjamin's, MD professional interests include psychotherapy and pharmacologic manangement of disruptive behavior disorders, mood disorders, and developmental disorders, including autism. She treats patients in the Outpatient Department of Payne Whitney Westchester, where she is a psychopharmacologist for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Program and serves as the supervising attending physician for the Child and Adolescent Fellows.
Dr. Margo Benjamin received her undergraduate degree in the General Honors Program from Long Island University's Brooklyn Center and a medical degree from the University of Connecticut Medical School. In 1997, she completed the general psychiatry residency training program and in 1999, the child adolescent psychiatry residency training program, both at New York Presbyterian/ Weill Cornell Medical Center, Payne Whitney Manhattan. Dr. Benjamin is board certified in both child/adolescent and general psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
Dr. Benjamin is available for diagnostic consulation, psychotherapy and pscyhoparmalogic management.
To schedule appointments:
Call - (914) 997-5996 or
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org