Minda L. Patt, M.D.
Dr. Minda Patt is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Anesthesiology at Weill Cornell Medical College. She is a member of the Regional Anesthesia and Acute Pain Management division.
Dr. Patt completed her undergraduate studies at McGill University in Montreal, Canada and earned her medical degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, Michigan in 2007. She completed her internship at Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx, New York and completed residency at the Jackson Memorial Hospital/University of Miami Department of Anesthesiology in Miami, Florida. Following residency, she went on to complete a one-year Fellowship in Regional Anesthesia and Acute Pain Medicine at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York, New York.
Dr. Patt began her career at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Medical College in 2012. Her clinical interests focus on regional, orthopedic, geriatric, obstetric and trauma anesthesia. She is involved in both resident and fellow clinical education and has taught at numerous seminars for ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia. She is also on the Trauma Committee for the New York Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Patt has also earned basic certification in Focused Assessed Transthoracic Echocardiography (FATE). She is a member of numerous medical societies, including the American Society of Anesthesiologists, the American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine, and the New York State Society of Anesthesiologists.
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA [HMO]
- AETNA [PPO]
- AETNA [Medicare]
- Aetna - Weill Cornell [POS]
- Affinity Essential
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Priority Network
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Pathway X Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [EPO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [HMO]
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield [Mediblue (Senior)]
- Fidelis Care
- GHI [CBP]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicaid]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP) [Medicare]
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Health Plus - Amerigroup [CHP]
- Health Plus - Amerigroup
- Health Republic
- Oxford Health Plans [Liberty]
- Oxford Health Plans [Medicare Advantage]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- UHC Compass
- United Empire
- United Health Care
- United Health Care [Medicare]
- United Health Care [Community Plan]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [Medicare]
- VNSNY CHOICE Medicare [HMO]
- B.S., McGill University (Canada), 2002
- M.D., Wayne State University School of Medicine, 2007