Gayle Morris, M.S.
Speech and Language Pathology
Specialties and Expertise
- Speech and Language Pathology
- Speech and Language Pathologist
Gayle Morris, M.S., CCC, has been a licensed speech-language pathologist for approximately 16 years in the hospital and private practice settings. She obtained her Masters Degree from Teachers College Columbia University, is certified by the American Speech Language Hearing Association and licensed in New York State. As the former Assistant Director of Speech Pathology at Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital, Gayle has evaluated and treated communication disorders that occur in both pediatric and adult populations. Her clinical expertise is in the area of resonance disorders (VPI secondary to cleft palate), professional voice disorders, and voice restoration for individuals recovering from laryngeal cancer. In addition to her clinical work, Gayle has been an adjunct professor at Teachers College, Columbia University and The Actors Studio School of Dramatic Arts. She has also been a guest lecturer at many state and local forums.
Education and Training
- M.S., Columbia University, 1993
- B.A., University of Michigan, 1989
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- AETNA - HMO
- AETNA - PPO
- AETNA - Medicare
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Aetna-NYP - EPO/POS
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Mediblue (Senior)
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - EPO
- Oxford Health Plans - Metro/Core/Charter
- Oxford Health Plans - Medicare Advantage
- Oxford Health Plans - Freedom
- Oxford Health Plans - Liberty
- United Empire
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare - Medicare
- United Healthcare Compass