Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Locations and Appointments
- General Psychiatry
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Adult Psychiatry
- Developmental Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder of Adult
- Parenting Issues
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Attending Psychiatrist - NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Professor of Psychiatry - Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
Education & Training
- M.D., New York University School of Medicine, 1960
Margaret E. Hertzig's, MD primary clinical interests concern the diagnosis and treatment of developmental disorders including Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Pervasive Developmental Disorder and Autism in both children and adults.
Dr. Hertzig received her B.A. degree from Vassar College in 1956 and her M.D. degree from New York University School of Medicine in 1960. She completed residency training in Adult and Child Psychiatry at Bellevue Psychiatric Hospital. Before joining the Cornell faculty in 1977 she served as the Clinical Director of the Rockland Children's Psychiatric Center in Orangeburg, NY, Dr. Hertzig has also served as the Director of the Child and Adolescent Outpatient Department at the Payne Whitney Manhattan.
Available by appointment.
To schedule an appointment:
Call - (212) 746-5712 [or]
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Insurance Plans Accepted
The following represents most of the managed care plans accepted by this physician. If your insurance carrier does not appear here please contact the physician’s office as they may have individual contracts not included on this site.
* indicates this physician is no longer accepting new patients with this insurance plan.
- Aetna - Weill Cornell - POS
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource